Friday, August 24, 2007

Best Of Bob Dylan 1978-81 - #3

Thanks to Martin Cowan:

“As usual, couldn't resist this:

Changing of the Guard
Baby Stop Crying
We Better Talk This Over
Senor

Gotta Serve Somebody
I Believe In You
Slow Train
When He Returns

Saved
Solid Rock
Saving Grace
Pressing On
I Will Love Him (live)

Shot Of Love
Heart of Mine
In the Summertime
Every Grain of Sand
Angelina
Groom Still Waiting
Caribbean Wind
Dead Man Dead Man (live)

Is that too many? I have a great fondness for this era as it coincided with my first live Bob show - Earls Court, July 1981.”


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Does this selection mirror your favourite tracks? Please let me know via best@dylandaily.com, and I’ll use the responses to draw up a composite The Best Of Bob Dylan 1978-81 – thanks, Gerry Smith