Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New Don’t Look Back DVD: encore

Thanks to Martin Cowan and Andy Miller for sharing info on the new Don’t Look Back (De Luxe ed) DVD. If you’ve ordered/bought the new DVD box in the UK, please share your experience with other Dylan Daily readers, by emailing details – supplier, price, delivery etc…- to DLB@dylandaily.com

* Martin Cowan:

“Play.com are offering this for £16.99 - they give 7 May as release date. They usually turn around orders pretty smartish and in my experience have always been very reliable.”


* Andy Miller:

“It looks as if, after our long, long wait, thing's may still be awry with the delivery of Don't Look Back. As somebody who placed an order a couple of weeks ago with Amazon (hoping the DVD might arrive a few days earlier, as sometimes happens) I was alarmed to read your report of a possible 7 week delay. The information on prices from different suppliers was also extremely useful.

“No signs today that Amazon has dispatched my copy and I notice that other suppliers are now suggesting 7th May as release date. Add to this the fact that I have seen at least two, very different, prices offered by Amazon, in addition to the full price, and the impression is of things not being at all right.

“I'm sure I'm not the only one of your readers who would find it very helpful to hear of any updates on prices, different sources and, most of all, where the devil I might be able to get a copy NOW.”