Friday, May 09, 2008

Writer Tom Grasty on his new Dylan-inspired crime novel

Thanks to Tom Grasty:

“The LA Festival of Books went fantastic! I sold out all the books I brought. Many people told me they had seen the blurb on DylanDaily.com. So here's another exciting announcement for your legions of fans …

“I will be interviewed about BLOOD ON THE TRACKS this Saturday, May 10 at 11:00 am (West Coast US) on KPOO FM San Francisco. I should be "spilling my guts" for around 30 minutes or so. Your readers can listen to the interview live by going to

www.ustream.tv/kpooradio

Or if they want to check out the interview later after I post it on my blog at

http://blood-onthe-tracks.blogspot.com/

“You certainly know the novel's premise by now, but your readers might want a recap. Here's a quick synopsis: BLOOD ON THE TRACKS is a murder-mystery set against the world of rock ‘n' roll. But not just any rock star is knocking on heaven's door. The murdered rock legend is none other than Bob Dorian, a thinly veiled, well, you can guess which Bob it is …

“Suspects? Tons of them. The only problem is they're all characters in Bob's songs. Not to mention they all hold a grudge.”