Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Writer signing new Dylan-themed crime novel

Thanks to novelist Tom Grasty:

“I wanted to apprise your readers in the Los Angeles area that I will be signing my new novel, BLOOD ON THE TRACKS, at the LA Festival of Books this Saturday, 4/26/08.

“I'll be in booth 409 (the Skirball Center booth; I am signing in conjunction with their "Dylan American Journey, 1956-66" exhibit).

“Very quickly, the novel is a murder mystery set in the rock world. But not just any rock superstar is knocking on heaven's door. The murdered rock legend is none other than Bob Dorian, an enigmatic, obtuse, inscrutable, well, you get the picture...

“Suspects? Tons of them. The only problem is they're all characters in Bob's songs.

“I hope to see some Los Angelenos there. And those who can't make it, Amazon is only a click away. Or to learn more about the book go "behind the tracks" at:

www.bloodonthetracksnovel.com